Let's get to know each other...
1) I’m a huge animal lover. It is my life-long goal to build a nonprofit animal clinic that would pair senior citizens with shelter animals. My vision is to provide free medical services for these animals, thus decreasing the amounts of shelter animals while increasing a senior citizen’s quality of life.
2) Carbs. Are. Life. I’m forever hungry, thank God I can cook (insert ugly-cry).
3) I’ve been taking combat & tactical shooting classes for over 9 years. I know this is a touchy subject for some, but I am a huge advocate for women—specifically mothers—who are armed and able to protect themselves and their family. I believe that no law could ever interject a criminal’s actions when he chooses to commit a crime; the only crime prevention is the few extra pounds you decide to (legally) carry on your person.
4) I’m a writer who could easily double as a comedian...except I’m the only one who laughs at my jokes. What can I say, I believe in myself. 🤷🏼♀️
5) Although I can scientifically disprove astrology, I CHOOSE to believe that being a Capricorn Sun and Aries Moon makes me one badass mother*****, and one of the reasons why I always strive to be the hardest worker in the room.
222 Photography was founded on a dream.
Its entire entity is dependent on a single belief that, "if you do what you love, the money will follow." It was birthed from a breakup with a stable job that I held for nine years--a job that I gave my blood, sweat, and tears for. It emerged from the sheer determination to rise; to work 80 hours a week for myself so that I could avoid working 40 for someone else.
It is curated from the calloused hands of an overworked and underappreciated single mother. It is an outcry for creativity, to create a business that will under-promise and over-deliver...a business I hope will both move and impress you,
Our Ideal Clients...
Our ideal clients are the ones who are wildly in love--the ones who are super down to explore, get messy, get emotional, and get real. It would also help if you had a sense of humor cus we're heeelarioussss! No, but really--we just love to laugh.
We truly believe that photography is an investment, and we feel it's important you find photographers you really connect with. We want to become friends and watch you go from "First Comes Love," to "Pushing Baby in a Baby Carriage." We LOVE, love, love what we do and are always striving to bring our best to each Session. I personally believe that finding the right photographer is a lot like dating--you have to meet and interact with a few before you know who's your "one." So even if we're not a good fit, I hope that we'll be able to point you in the right direction because everyone deserves to have photographs they'll still cry over in 50 years.